There are no Children’s Ministry Workshops scheduled at this time.
Abb Thomas from Master Clubs will be with us for a Children’s Ministry Workshop on Tuesday, January 22, 2019. Register below. Learn more about Abb Thomas here.
- Where? Fairhaven Baptist Church, 86 East Oak Hill Road, Chesterton, IN
- When? Tuesday, January 22, 2019
- Cost? Pre-registration cost is $20. Cost at the door is $25.
- Who? The workshop is open to anyone age 12 and up. For help keeping your grade school children occupied during the sessions, please contact us.
- What is included? Registration fees include admission to all 5 sessions, session handouts, and lunch and dinner.
- Is there a nursery? Nurseries are available for every session for children 2 and under. The cost for the nursery is $5 per child. Child care for children ages 3-11 is available for the evening sessions only at the cost of $5 per child.
- Is there lodging available? There is limited lodging available in the college dormitories for $5 per night. Call the office for suggested area hotels.
- What should I wear? Collared shirts for men, dresses/skirts for ladies
- What should I bring? Notebook, pen, laptop or tablet (optional)
- Still have questions? Contact us at 1-800-SEE FHBC or [email protected].
Session#1 10:45 – 11:15 a.m.
Session #2 11:20 – 11:50 a.m.
LUNCH Noon – 12:45 p.m.
Session #3 4:00 – 4:50 p.m.
SUPPER 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Session #4 6:30 – 7:20 p.m.
Session #5 7:30 – 8:20 p.m.
While working with teenagers at Highland Park Baptist Church in Chattanooga, TN, Abb Thomas discovered that in order to have a great teen ministry, he needed to develop an exceptional children’s ministry. After refining many ideas and overcoming countless obstacles, he developed Master Clubs, a discipleship ministry for children. But unlike other children’s discipleship materials, he developed Master Clubs to go beyond just teaching children the truths of the Bible, and actually help children apply and live out those truths.
In 1973, Abb Thomas and his family began shipping out materials to churches with this same vision for discipling children. Then in 1978, his church hosted the first national competition event for kids. Since that time, churches around the world have been using Master Clubs to disciple and evangelize children for Christ.