Date: April 30, 2020 (Midweek Service)
Bible Text: Psalms 128:1-6 | Dan Armacost
Series: Navigating Home and Family
- Determine to use God's Word instead of worldly counsels.
- Don't consider children a burden, or a robber of your time and pleasure.
- Never make possessions more important than relationships.
- Beware of comparing children and spouse with others.
- Don't make a federal case out of kids being children.
- Be Aware of threatening constantly, but disciplining inconsistently.
- Beware of belittling children or spouses.
- Beware of saying during discipline "this is hurting my reputation."
- Husbands and wives should not argue in front of the children.
- Don't argue with your spouse when you are disciplining a child.
- Don't spend time bragging on talents as opposed to character.
- Be careful to not allow the television or radio to play constantly.
- Don't be careless with cell phones.
- Teach children not to be afraid of things.
- Always take time to listen and talk.
- Don't have dual personalities (church time/home time)
- Don't complain and criticize.
Download Files Notes