Date: June 16, 2019 (Sunday AM)
Bible Text: Luke 9:18; Mark 6:47; Matthew 14:23; John 6:15; Mark 14:32-35 | Steve Damron
Series: Prayers of the Bible
C. H. Spurgeon said the following: “If you do not pray except when you feel like praying, you will not pray much, nor pray when you most need it.”
- Bad Reasons to stop praying
- Inconvenience should not stop my Prayer Life
- Busyness should not stop my Prayer Life
- Weariness should not stop my Prayer Life
- Perfection should not stop my Prayer Life
- Good Reasons to keep praying
- The Need for power in my life
- The Need for Renewal from temptations, trials and labor
- The Importance of Decisions in my life
- The Giving of Strength for hazards on my journey.
Application to Life:
How is my prayer life?
How much time did I spend in prayer this week?
What answer to prayer have I seen this month?
Download Files Notes