Date: February 26, 2023 (Adult Sunday School)
Bible Text: | Dave Olson
Series: Walking In Truth
- What is forgiveness?
- "to send away"
- "to grant as a favor"
- "to dismiss"
- How does God forgive?
- How do we forgive others?
- Choose to
- Jesus forgave people in prayer
- Paul forgave others through prayer
- Stephen forgave others through prayer
- Be Kind
- Am I obligated to forgive someone who does not repent and ask forgiveness?
- A dilemma
- How long do I have to forgive someone for the same thing?
- Is there a difference between forgiveness and restitution
- What if we don't forgive someone?
- It is disobedience
- It brings defilement
- It leaves you defenseless
- It makes you disturbed
- It brings discipline
- What good can forgiveness do in the life of someone?
- Forgiveness creates love
- Forgiveness brings happiness
- Forgiveness brings comfort
Topics: Christ,Christian Life,Faithfulness,Forgiveness,Jesus Christ,Life,Love,Obedience,Sin,Victory
Leave A Comment