Have You Ever Let the Thought of Stewardship Change Your Life?
What is a Steward?
Lessons from David & Ziklag
Why? (1 Samuel 30:22-23)
How much are you willing to give to God?
- We have all that we have because God gave it to us (1 Samuel 30:23; James 1:17)
- God has given us good things, they are a blessing (Romans 8:32; 1 Corinthians 2:12)
- Sorrow is associated with the things we "grab"
- We have all that we have because God has not taken it away (1 Samuel 15:28; 2 Samuel 23:15-17)
- We have all that we have because that's how God gets his work done
- God's plans are more important than our plans
- When we give what we have, God will multiply it