Date: May 21, 2020 (Midweek Service)
Bible Text: | Jeff Voegtlin
Series: Navigating Home and Family
- Opinion - A conclusion without a rationale
- Evaluation - A conclusion based on a standard
Questions to Ask about Potential Workplaces
- Obviously, is it a lawful occupation according to the Bible?
- How old is your child?
- Who will work there?
- Men are called to lead, take responsibility, be wise, and protect
- Young ladies are learning to keep the home, be virtuous, eventually raise children, help her husband
- There are vocations that can be for both, and there are some geared towards a gender.
- Who else works there?
- Co-workers will heavily influence your child.
- What will they learn while there?
- Will they be allowed to be lazy?
- What is the working environment?
- Is there a TV or music on constantly?
- How obvious are the contrasts with Christianity?
- The more subtle the contrast, the more danger
- What experiences have others had?
Download Files Notes
Topics: Christian Life,Raising Children
Leave A Comment