Date: April 25, 2019 (Special Meetings)
Bible Text: Jonah 3:3-10; 4:11; Nahum 1:1-2 | T.H. Moore
Series: Preaching Conference 2019
How did Nineveh go from being blessed by God in Jonah to being destroyed by God in Nahum?
The responsibility that comes with knowing truth
- The privilege of Nineveh
- God's deliverance of truth (Acts 17;1-3)
- God's expectation of truth (Matthew 4:13-17; 11:20-24)
- The problem of Nineveh
- Truth was not propagated (Nahum 3:1-4; Judges 2:10-11 Psalm 78:5-7; Hosea 4:1; 2 Corinthians 13:8)
- Truth was not received
- The proclamation against Nineveh
- God is harder on one who knows the truth and rejects it (Nahum 2:1; 2 Peter 2:20)
What are you doing with the truth you have been given?